Custom Search
Anti-aging Secrets: Hydrogen peroxide: What's the Use?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hydrogen peroxide: What's the Use?

When you hear someone say hydrogen peroxide, what comes to mind? Usually, I think of the brown bottle that you somehow always have in your medicine cabinet that you only get out when you have a cut that needs cleaning. However, did you know that using hydrogen peroxide to clean your cuts isn't what it is really suppose to be used for? I was watching the Doctors' on TV and they were explaining different uses that people can do when using hydrogen peroxide. The first thing that you can do has to do with washing your vegetables. You can mix a big bucket of water with a quarter cup of hydrogen peroxide and rinse your vegetables off in this solution. This will clean your vegetables and will also get rid of any unwanted bacterias.
The second thing that you can do has to do with stains. Everyone knows how stressful it is when you get a stain on your favorite piece of clothing. You try everything that you think of and sometimes it is not enough. This is where hydrogen peroxide comes in. You can put hydrogen peroxide directly onto the stain and let it sit for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, wash it like you usually and the stain should be completly gone.
The third thing that you can do with hydrogen peroxide is something that people probably don't know. Everyone wants to have white teeth. You can actually use hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and swish the hydrogen peroxide around for about a minutes. Gradually, your teeth will become whiter. You can also dip your dental floss into hydrogen peroxide and then floss your teeth. This will make your teeth white in the hard to reach places as well. So no more spending money on expensive whitening kits. Just use a little bit of hydrogen peroxide and get the results you have always wanted!

6 comments:

  1. NO WAY! that totally freaks me out, just imagineing the stuff that stings and bubbles on your cuts, being put in your mouth? Crazy! but i will give it a try and report back! ...just a suggestion, maybe you could use yourself as a guinna pig, try the hydrogen teeth whiting experiment and give your feedback! ...haha that way I wont end up with a mouth full of stinging, foaming peroxide =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any other anti-aging tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dental hygienist suggested using hydrogen peroxide every day on your teeth. She said that it will whiten your teeth. She also told me to make a paste of baking soda and water and use it to brush your teeth twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys, food grade hydrogen peroxide is also being used to treat CANCER! just use 35% H2O2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not use 35%! Make sure its dilluted to at least 5% or it will burn you. It does work very well though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete